Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sky BB, still waiting (over 3 months)?

This is a discussion on Sky BB, still waiting (over 3 months)? within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hi Lionhart. I had exactly the same problem as you, except I have been waiting for 'only' 6 weeks. BT ...

sparkyspark is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: brentwood
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      Hi Lionhart.

I had exactly the same problem as you, except I have been waiting for 'only' 6 weeks. BT also cancelled my order with them - but Sky told me it would take between 5 and 30 days for this to resolve itself. Even then they couldnt confirm that I would be up and running by the end of the year.

I have taken the easy route out and cancelled the sky package - MAX. Now back I go to ORANGE.

Sparyspark

2. Advertisement
      jeg
      jeg is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: New Southgate
      Broadband ISP: Connect
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      I have had similar issues. I originally ordered on 28-8-06 and following a comic history of problems (inc. a cancelled order, cease, new order, being phoned and told Max now "oversubscribed and unavailable" etc etc) and finally got aConnect service on 25-11-06! This runs at around 1.5Mb (about identical to the BT service I left!). I have now recieved a bill - charging me for both Max and Connect packages!?! Also on this bill are the call details for 72 calls (and this covers a 1 month period) I made chasing Sky to get these issues resolved!!

!!!!!!!! - I think I've lost my sanity - !!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12