Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Average time for T3 callback

This is a discussion on Average time for T3 callback within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; When I phoned sky regarding my problem of not being migrated they said that T3 would call me back within ...

hgaule is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Blackburn
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Average time for T3 callback

When I phoned sky regarding my problem of not being migrated they said that T3 would call me back within 5days 'but should be sooner' On day 6 I phoned and was told that they were still looking into the problem and you should receive a call within a couple of days. Im now on day 10 and still not heard anything. I wanted to get this sorted asap as my MAC expires on the 6th Dec and i'll probably have to get another 1 now

2. Advertisement
      dholdi is offline Sky User Beta tester
      Exchange: LCRIB
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited Pro
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      5 weeks in my case and still not resolved

Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

wow, have they not even called u back once regarding the problem? If its going to take that long I won't bother.

Thanks
      after 3 1/2 weeks of continuous emails to tech support I got fed up of the bull replies. I emailed james murdoch and got a reply saying they would contact me soon. A couple of days later I got a call asking if my problem had been resolved ? They hadnt done anything so how could it have been. They then laid the blame at BT and said they could not tell me when they would contact me again as it is out of their hands. Guess what - I still havnt heard a thing. I'll give it till monday then blast jm again.

reech is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Penn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Thanks
      Tier 3 won't call you back for this type of issue; I never had a call back from T3 while waiting to be activated.

I think it might be an excuse given to people to fob them off; because I have seen people here writing that T3 *do* call you back when there's problems with using the service once you're actually connected.

Myself and others were told just to cancel the order totally, wait 30 days and reapply.

82 days later, and my order is still pending cancelled - so I'll try again in the new year

Thanks
      woops - sorry I seem to have misled you.
      I have now been connected for 8 weeks - 6 of them i have spent waiting for t3 to contact me never mind sort my problems. If your not connected yet then my advice is to steer clear !!!!!!!

Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

@reech,

Who told u to cancel the order completely and re-apply? If sky told me to do that then I would but twice they have said T3 will call me back. I know its not a T3 problem really just need someone to process the order properly as my connection hasn't been moved. But who can I talk to about this? When I phone TS I just get someone from T1 reading off a script with tests or telling me I'll just have to wait for T3.

reech is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Penn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Thanks
      Matt, in order provisioning during end September \ start October (I didn't write the date down, and lost the will to live...)

Mail James Murdoch (I've seen other people suggest that.)

Also, I was in a lucky position; BT hadn't received an order from Sky (depsite Sky assuring me they had!) so I never lost my current provider, so I'm not without internet. I'm just waiting until things calm down a bit before resubmitting...

Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

^ I'm in the same boat, still got my current connection. I received a letter from them yesterday saying 'we have made some changes to our network and you should now not be receiving any problems'. No idea why they sent that unless it was a general letter to people in my area with exchange problems?

So anyway I phoned them again and actually got through to someone who understood my problem, he said that according to them my connection had been successfully transfered but has passed it to T3 and BT to check my connection status on the line. He also advised me to phone the provisioning department today which I will do this evening when I get home.

Jmillinodead is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      do what i done, just ring every night and demand to speak to tier 3 worked for me!