Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

SO Frustrated by Sky

This is a discussion on SO Frustrated by Sky within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Does anyone know of any contact numbers or people to speak to that can resolve my problem asap. I don't ...

wicket is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Angry SO Frustrated by Sky

Does anyone know of any contact numbers or people to speak to that can resolve my problem asap. I don't believe Sky give a toss about my order!

I ordered sky broadband on 20/9/06. I still haven't got it. I phoned a few days after the order to check activation date etc to be advised the order was pending cancel due to a problem - it would need to clear before a re-order can take place. 71 days and still cancelled pending

SInce then I've phoned every week and been told the same thing - promises to email an escaltion - promises to phone back, procmises it will clear in 5-7 days. I've threatened to cancel my order to prompt a response - no joy. I never had a phone call back and eveyone sympathises but they say they've done all they can it's down to the next team.

Everyone says they will email so and so but no flippin joy. Cutsomer services are useless at handling my complaint, no one can keep an eye on my account to keep chasing it up as they say it contravenes the data protection act (what bo??oks).

My order is stuck - Sky are useless - I want this resolved

WHo is the managing director - anyone got his number?

So far Sam, Nicky, Kevin from CS (useless person) Jamie, Jen, Chris, Elanor, Mandy, Gary have all tried but all failed on their promises.

I'm at my whits end

HELP!!!!!

2. Advertisement
      Wheelie is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Stanmore LWSTAN
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      Sorry to read about you problems wicket but swearing in here is not the answer and I have changed the title of the post.

You could try James.Murdoch @ sky.com and expaline to them whats going on
      Ray

Some Advice.. Its always advisable to inform your old ISP as soon as you have migrated that you have moved.

If you would like to know the straight line distance to your exchange then
      click here
      Would you like an idea of the possible speeds you will get with the Max Package then click here or for the Connect Package then click here

wicket is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Sorry - I had just got off the phone to them and was still quite annoyed

Thanks for the email contact - i'll give him a try.

Think nice happy thoughts

Apologies for my rant!

reech is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Penn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      Same here, wicket.

I'm currently about to enter day 80 of cancelled pending. I want it 'cos it's cheap - but it seems they'd rather not supply it. I'll stay on at AOL, and try again in the new year. Unless, of course, by then you'll have to wait 365 days until an order has cleared from the system...