Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

How long before activation do routers arrive

This is a discussion on How long before activation do routers arrive within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hi, First post and i hope i have got this in the right section, i have tried to find the ...

JPRo is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

How long before activation do routers arrive

Hi,

First post and i hope i have got this in the right section, i have tried to find the answer to this question with no joy.

My switch over date is supposed to be Monday the 4th and I have not received my router yet. I called sky yesterday and they said it gets delivered nearer the time of activation. However this now leaves tomorrow or friday to receive it. How long before activation do people generally receive theirs and should i be back on the phone to sky?

Thanks

2. Advertisement
      Wheelie is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Stanmore LWSTAN
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      Welcome to the site JPRo

That is the sixty million dollar question some people have reported them as coming quite early some quite late and some well past activation date, sorry its a waiting game I'm afraid.

You may want to read this thread there is a lot of info about it in there Activated now then please post info here

Good luck when it arrives and when you go live.
      Ray

Some Advice.. Its always advisable to inform your old ISP as soon as you have migrated that you have moved.

If you would like to know the straight line distance to your exchange then
      click here
      Would you like an idea of the possible speeds you will get with the Max Package then click here or for the Connect Package then click here

JPRo is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Thank you for your quick reply.

If I am not alone in getting it late i will not worry too much it has got lost somewhere I will focus my energy on worrying i will have to go without broadband until it arrives.

Wheelie is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Stanmore LWSTAN
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      Well with luck it will show up and you will not have to worry about a thing
      Ray

Some Advice.. Its always advisable to inform your old ISP as soon as you have migrated that you have moved.

If you would like to know the straight line distance to your exchange then
      click here
      Would you like an idea of the possible speeds you will get with the Max Package then click here or for the Connect Package then click here