Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Unable to contact Sky by telephone number provided for 'another broadband provider' setup...

This is a discussion on Unable to contact Sky by telephone number provided for 'another broadband provider' setup... within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; I had/have phone for BT but broadband from Plusnet. I joined Sky and the email Sky sent had a telephone ...

recombinant is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 0113
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: none
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Unable to contact Sky by telephone number provided for 'another broadband provider' setup...

I had/have phone for BT but broadband from Plusnet. I joined Sky and the email Sky sent had a telephone number (0344 241 0583) to contact if you get broadband from other than your line supplier. I have tried the number several times at different times of the day and it seem to be unavailable. I can't get through on the general number, the wait is always infinity, and the 'Live Chat' system is similarly unusable.

Does anyone have any advice on this situation? Thanks in advance.

2. Advertisement
      lettice is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 0.4 mile away
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: ER110UK Sky Q hub
      Sky TV: SkyQ2tb + minis
      Thanks

Re: Unable to contact Sky by telephone number provided for 'another broadband provider' setup..

03300 412 544 is Sky's support number.

Calls to Sky contact centres are free for Sky Talk customers
      If you’re not with Sky Talk, calls to 03 numbers cost the same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers and are included in your calls package. If you don’t have a calls package, charges may apply, check your provider’s tariff guide.
      That number you had is a specific number for the sky accessibility team.
      https://accessibility.sky.com/contact-us