Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Cant cancel a cancellation

This is a discussion on Cant cancel a cancellation within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; got really angry last night, ended up cancelling the service but went looking for other ISP's on the very slow ...

Christopher is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Sacriston
      Broadband ISP: Connect
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Cant cancel a cancellation

got really angry last night, ended up cancelling the service but went looking for other ISP's on the very slow and very poor limited connection I had from sky and really couldn't find any that were in competition for the price with sky.

So rang them back and asked if i could cancel my cancellation, apparantly I cant and if I want to be on sky broadband I will have to let it cancel and then re register for it, so whats the point?

I am on connect and I cant see why they cant stop my cancellation request, especially when I ring them up 10 minutes later telling them ill stick with them until they sort the problems out (or at least give them a chance)

Does anyone here know why they wont or cant stop cancellation requests?

2. Advertisement
      spike7451 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Donaghadee
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks
      Basically it's a automated procedure done on Chordiant & there's no facility on there to stop a cancellation once it's been started.Request for Line cease is processed & sent off to the relevent dept.billing ect is updated.
      To be honest,chordiant is a waste of time for anything apart from the TV service.It's options are limeted & the fault finding database on there for BBand is ,well,a joke!