Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DSLAM Help

This is a discussion on DSLAM Help within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Originally Posted by Anon If you could connect to your old provider, then there is no chance that you are ...

Jez
      Jez is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Maidenhead (THM)
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
      If you could connect to your old provider, then there is no chance that you are physically connected (jumpered) to the Sky DSLAM.
      This would leave me to believe that a problem was identified on the permanent wiring (maybe the tie pair between MDF and HDF) and as such BT haven't bothered shifting your jumper cable onto the LLU block yet.
      I'm in the same boat. According to the BT order tracker I was moved to the Sky LLU kit last Thursday, but my router isn't connecting. I can plug in my old one and connect to my Pipex account without a problem.

Sky reckon that I need to wait until the IPStream cease takes place tomorrow, but I can't help thinking that I'll be left with neither working!

2. Advertisement
      Hoagie is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Gedling (EMGDDLI)
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      When the Cease happens you'll be internetless.

I don't like the way BT's tracker says Order Completed when it's quite obviously not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12