Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Loss of internet and email connection

This is a discussion on Loss of internet and email connection within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; I have been using Sky Broadband successfully for a few weeks however over the last few days i cannot get ...

Mr Smurf is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Angry Loss of internet and email connection

I have been using Sky Broadband successfully for a few weeks however over the last few days i cannot get onto the internet and I also can't download my emails as I get error messages. When i open explorer it just comes up with the usual website cannot be found message.

I haven't knowlingly altered anything and the connection between my router and wireless adaptor seems fine. Are there any other settings I need to check?

2. Advertisement
      StevieBoy is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Reading
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      I know it may sound obvious Smurf but I don't know where you are in terms of understanding the wonderful (?) world of PC's.

Have you tried rebooting your router, in other words turning it off for 3-5 mins and then reboot your hard drive as well?I've lost my internet and e-mail connections on a couple of occasions and this sytem hasn't failed me yet.Good luck!