Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Error 100- No internet connection at all

This is a discussion on Error 100- No internet connection at all within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hi all, Would i be right in saying that error 100 relates to the master adsl socket? For some strange ...

sh500 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Error 100- No internet connection at all

Hi all,

Would i be right in saying that error 100 relates to the master adsl socket?

For some strange reason, my internet has stopped working since last Tuesday.

I've had broadband almost ever since it was available for consumer use and have never had such a problem. Previous supplier was BT (who also 'hard-wire' installed the cabling/sockets).

I can see that Sky are going to take forever to get there a**es in gear to resolve this. Logged the call 26th Oct.

Anyone else had similar problems? Can the master socket fail just like that?

Thanks in advanced.

2. Advertisement
      Hoagie is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Gedling (EMGDDLI)
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Does your phone work.

If your phone is still working then it's probably the router. Have you tried all the usuall check cables and power cycle etc.

sh500 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

No sooner had I posted the first message here, I got a phone call from Sky CS. Apparently, quite a few number of customers' BB accounts have been 'disabled/disconnected' - said something about using BT service as a fallback!

They tell me a maximum time of 10 working days to get things sorted. Time to cancel my contract me thinks...