Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Fritz 7390 open NAT on sr101

This is a discussion on Fritz 7390 open NAT on sr101 within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hi, I am Matthias and new here. I've got a sky router sr101 with broadband unlimited. As it doesn't support ...

mbrokof is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Fritz 7390 open NAT on sr101

Hi,
      I am Matthias and new here.

I've got a sky router sr101 with broadband unlimited. As it doesn't support voip I have a fritz 7390 behind which gets the internet from the sr101. Everythings works fine except the voip part. The 7390 has the ability to keep voip port open so seems to shoot packages to the sr101 every 30s. With sipgate Accounts everything seems to work well as the IP which the sr101 gets appears in the sip no. . With voiptalk that doesn't work. I can't can't Voiptalk working over the 7390. Voiptalk support asked me to open Nat on the sr101 as they only can identify the jnternal router address. Sky support wasn't really of any help with it. I read somewhere that I should 'restart the sr101 in order to get that configuration automatically. I tried but it doesn't seem to work. How can I get nat open to get the IP through to voiptalk?
      Any help would be very much appreciated.
      kind Regards
      Matthias

2. Advertisement
      Isitme is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,602 Posts

Re: Fritz 7390 open NAT on sr101

Probably the only way you will get it to work is by putting the 7390 in the Sky Hub's DMZ. Even then it may not work as it will be double NAT, but worth a try.

TomD

Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of SkyUser.

Useful Utilites

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wifi_information_view.html/ TCPOptimiser /Test Socket

Note - When downloading always select the Custom install or you will end up with stuff you don't want.