Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Very Unhappy

This is a discussion on Very Unhappy within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hi everyone. I was so excited when I was about to join Sky.com,but now I am totally gutted,half the time ...

AlbionDaz is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Wednesbury
      Broadband ISP: Connect
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Very Unhappy

Hi everyone.
      I was so excited when I was about to join Sky.com,but now I am totally gutted,half the time I cant get online,when I do finally get online,its like I am back on the old 56k services with good old AOL.I have tested my speeds a few times and averaged 150-400 kbps.
      Also I cant access my email on the sky site,even stranger is that I cant even get past the log in on outlook express,I know what the settings are,I think its either password or username problems,but for some reason the techies at sky.com,said the username and password are correct for my account ?

I know its early days,but some of you on here are either having no problems at all,or are having as much joy as I am.Its a shame as this site seems to have a helpful and growing community,that I was hoping to share with you all.

Anyway had my moan and will see if I can somehow cancel my subscription,but not holding my breath

2. Advertisement
      RubberJohny is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Dudley (CMDD)
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      I hope the same doesnt happen for me im due to be activated on the 25/10/06. Which exchange are you at , mines Dudley im guessing your a Baggie so you might be close

Up The Wolves!

Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Hi Nick I am under the expert and dedicated supervision of the Wednesbury Exchange

Is that the Same Wolves,that will will leave our place on Sunday,with a heavy defeat ?

heh only joking m8ty,should be a cracking game and hope your experiences with Sky are better than mine are

RubberJohny is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Dudley (CMDD)
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      Haha are you goin to the game, I cant wait worried for my safety though Lolz mmmh wendsbury im no where near there but anyway best of luck with it. I really am getting worried as to how well my Sky BB will be Only time will tell

GoodBye!

Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

My friend who I go up with has a Birthday weekend holiday treat,arranged for by his wife,he is gutted as this is our biggest home game this season,I didnt fancy going up on my own,so I gave my tickets to a friend,so he and his son can bite there nails to bits instead

You will be safe enough,if you just keep yourself to yourself and stay away from the trouble,plus dont wear your colours or badges outside the ground.

Take care and hope you lose,but stay safe