Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2 weeks and counting

This is a discussion on 2 weeks and counting within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; 5:30 and no sign of whoosh on the line lol. I am starting to think somebody may have told me ...

anduin is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Newcastle under Lyme
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: 2 weeks and counting

5:30 and no sign of whoosh on the line lol.

I am starting to think somebody may have told me some duff info.

fancy that

2. Advertisement
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

STILL NOTHING - Sky you are absolutely useless.

Note to anybody wanting sky ADSL - dont bother .. they dont know their arms from their elbows. Tech support tell you many variations of the same lie to get you off the phone - teir 2 tell you nothing apart from they will pass a note to teir 3 - teir 3 tell you they will fix it and call you back .. never do they call back and funnily enough never do they fix anything.

MUPPETS

Mods, do me a favour and ban me or delete my account, i will not be held responsible for any outbusts i will come out with.

Sky you are not getting paid, take me to court and i will gladly see you there.

Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Muppet 1 (sky) passed the fault to Muppet 2 at BT (again), Muppet 2 still didn't stop eating biscuits and counting cash.

Muppet 1 apparently requested an update from Muppet 2 but as of yet Muppet 2 is too stupid to read the request and respond.

Muppet 1 says that Muppet 2 will contact me with more information once he learns how to use a phone.

13th July - 6th August (and counting) to enable a phone line for adsl, I am sure glad i live in a technologically advanced part of the world where people know what to do.
      Last edited by anduin; 06-08-07 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Added a capital M to Muppet 2's name

IWasNotTheEnemy is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: LWWIL
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Now TV
      Thanks

have u ever spoken to tier 3??
      -------------------------------------------

Useful Sticky: - How To Obtain Your Router Stats, BT Speed Test, Check For Test Socket

dtr44 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: halfway wshal
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anduin View Post
      Muppet 1 (sky) passed the fault to Muppet 2 at BT (again), Muppet 2 still didn't stop eating biscuits and counting cash.

Muppet 1 apparently requested an update from Muppet 2 but as of yet Muppet 2 is too stupid to read the request and respond.

Muppet 1 says that Muppet 2 will contact me with more information once he learns how to use a phone.

13th July - 6th August (and counting) to enable a phone line for adsl, I am sure glad i live in a technologically advanced part of the world where people know what to do.
      maye u should get onto the head man/woman .it used to be kermit or miss piggy but i think they moved onto bigger things
      hopefully muppet 1 or 2 can help you ,maybe u should ask them their names next as i usually find politeness goes a long way in most companies and can sometimes help resolve problems .i understand it must be frustrating [i had problems when i first tried to get sky but it will eventually get there]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12