Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Live tv on SKY GO pc..keeps buffering

This is a discussion on Live tv on SKY GO pc..keeps buffering within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hope that this is the correct section to post this? I am watching a live tv programme using SKY GO ...

thomastt37 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Live tv on SKY GO pc..keeps buffering

Hope that this is the correct section to post this? I am watching a live tv programme using SKY GO but its almost impossible to watch it as it keeps buffering and occasionally it will shut down altogether and report "item interupted due to error T3050 c1503.I am using Windows 7 O/S which is up to date with Silverlight Installed etc.There doesnt appear to be any other problem with Broadband speed as E Mails and Surfing speeds are as normal.What could be causing this problem? Any advise appreciated NB have the latest N Router. Michael

2. Advertisement
      Isitme is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,602 Posts

Re: Live tv on SKY GO pc..keeps buffering

There doesnt appear to be any other problem with Broadband speed as E Mails and Surfing speeds are as normal.
      That does not mean anything, streaming takes far more bandwidth than these. Post your stats -
      How to get your Sky Router statistics

TomD

Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of SkyUser.

Useful Utilites

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wifi_information_view.html/ TCPOptimiser /Test Socket

Note - When downloading always select the Custom install or you will end up with stuff you don't want.

thomastt37 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Live tv on SKY GO pc..keeps buffering

Quote Originally Posted by Isitme View Post
      That does not mean anything, streaming takes far more bandwidth than these. Post your stats -
      How to get your Sky Router statistics
      Thanks for your reply ,I found the answer by resetting the mode from AUTO to Medium quality streaming and it did the trick..Michael