Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

sagem router / passwords etc, lost

This is a discussion on sagem router / passwords etc, lost within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; hi. i was activating windows7 today and long story short; microsoft killed my routers settings so i can't log on ...

clahman is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Base
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

sagem router / passwords etc, lost

hi.

i was activating windows7 today and long story short; microsoft killed my routers settings so i can't log on to sky email [i can via laptop]

my router settings were all changed about 2 years for increased security and i'm sure i will be okay if only i could get past the login box to access that broadband setup page. i was trying admin and sky (p/w) and also tried resetting the router. the router is a sagem [2504?) and i have SSID and KEY etctra

my laptop sees the PC name as snake eyes

any ideas pls. thanks.
      Last edited by clahman; 27-04-12 at 05:48 PM. Reason: added info
      http://www.speedtest.net/result/2885251969.png
      windows8 64 bit ; sky broadband and sky talk ; sagem f@st ethernet router ; 1.90 firmware ; big computer.

2. Advertisement
      Isitme is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,602 Posts

Re: sagem router / passwords etc, lost

i was activating windows7 today and long story short; microsoft killed my routers settings so i can't log on to sky email
      I don't think MS killed your router settings, you did that yourself. Apart from that the router settings have little to do with logging into your email. If you have forgotten your password, you will have to use the Forgotten password link to reset it.

To reset your router push a pin into the reset button and hold it there for 10 secs, or until the tick light flashes. This will return it to default, username admin and password sky.

TomD

Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of SkyUser.

Useful Utilites

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wifi_information_view.html/ TCPOptimiser /Test Socket

Note - When downloading always select the Custom install or you will end up with stuff you don't want.

clahman is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Base
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: sagem router / passwords etc, lost

allright now thanks. [ til the tick light flashes ]
      http://www.speedtest.net/result/2885251969.png
      windows8 64 bit ; sky broadband and sky talk ; sagem f@st ethernet router ; 1.90 firmware ; big computer.