Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sky Sagemcom F@ST2504n Wireless To Netgear DG834G

This is a discussion on Sky Sagemcom F@ST2504n Wireless To Netgear DG834G within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Originally Posted by Scubbie Such a sweeping statement. There are lots of routers mentioned in this thread, it would have ...

UsingNewRouter is offline Banned
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Connect
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Sky Sagemcom F@ST2504n Wireless To Netgear DG834G

Quote Originally Posted by Scubbie View Post
      Such a sweeping statement. There are lots of routers mentioned in this thread, it would have helped to be more specific, but I see that you have started your own thread. I'll take a look once I've caught up.

Edit: Well I have caught up with some of your many other posts and I see that you have Sky Connect. Your issues are nothing to do with the router. They are everything to do with the package that you are subscribing to.

Read this thread: (Unofficial) FAQ - Sky Connect Users
      Yes, I know all about Sky Connect. It's not the speed I have a problem with. I should be getting lower pings. Right now, when pinging BBC - Homepage, my pings always average about 50 to as high as 120, and it fluctuates a lot. Pings should be better I feel. As for the speed, I get good enough speeds whenever I get the speed. Heck, I would often get better pings back in the 56k days.

Edit: Ping tests fluctuate a lot, 1 second I'm getting 40, the next I'm getting 60 and the next I'm getting 120
      Last edited by UsingNewRouter; 17-02-12 at 02:56 AM.

2. Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12