Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sagem fast 2304 activated but no @ green light

This is a discussion on Sagem fast 2304 activated but no @ green light within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hey there after 6 months Sky finally got the broadband connected as it turned out sky did not tell BT ...

seb85 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01327
      Broadband ISP: Variety pack, sky broadband unlimited
      Router: Sagemcom F@ST 2304n
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Unhappy Sagem fast 2304 activated but no @ green light

Hey there after 6 months Sky finally got the broadband connected as it turned out sky did not tell BT to authorise the usage of there line so they sent out a new activation which took 2 weeks now today it come on mid day i played on xbox live and ran a speed test and was getting around 4 meg then all of a sudden it disconnected and the @ light was not on at all where as before it was green, tried all the basic steps and it still did not work but odd thing was when the broadband was working the phone line was up and had a clear tone but every time i tried to ring out it would not let me put the full number in and it did not reconise the number so when it the broadband stopped working the phone worked again. So we rang Sky and they said it still had untill 12 midnight to connect but they said it would come on and off through out the day but it only came on once and did not work again so that makes me think that it would not work at all now when i logged into the router the modem status was: disconnected but Sky said it should be working as its all gone through fine on there end, any help please? not really fair as its took this long to get it to actually work now it dont.

2. Advertisement
      Thanks

Re: Sagem fast 2304 activated but no @ green light

(UPDATE) Now the sky account page says the broadband is actually activated but still no signal.

Thanks

Re: Sagem fast 2304 activated but no @ green light

I used the exchange checker it says there can be a ADSL order issue could that be it?

RAG Code: AGEC

Fixed: Long line green for 1Mbps, Red for 2Mbps
      RA ADSL: 512kbps and 256kbps available
      Exch Info: Exchange ADSL enabled
      Line Info: Compatibility issue found. This could be several things eg. existing ADSL connection, pending ADSL order on line, ISDN, DACS, TPON, LLU, some alarm systems.