Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

ordered sky talk and broadband in april still not on !!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on ordered sky talk and broadband in april still not on !!!!!!!!!!!! within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; I was a customer to sky broadband last year, the internet was always slow, and online gaming on my xbox ...

deanlfc is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

ordered sky talk and broadband in april still not on !!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a customer to sky broadband last year, the internet was always slow, and online gaming on my xbox it was lagging everyones game, was really bad i called sky alot times to sort this out they didnt, i changed to anouther company which was expensive but worked, then sky called me offering free connection for compensation if i move back i agreed accept there apoligise, this was in april and today is 23rd july, still not on ! i called upto 3times a week, they kept saying its because of a type air??? or whatever it is. then it because i need an engineer then because the order not gone through, lies lies lies!! they said they will connect me on the 8th june, did not happen, then yesterday was supposed be my activation date, i called today, gues what, it not gone, through so i cancelled once again absolutly rubbish service, i making a formal complaint, had anybody else had these problems and excuses from sky, and how long did it take to get your internet? and what where the reasons for there complaints, thankss please reply

2. Advertisement
      Sky eService Team is offline Sky Team
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Corporate
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: ordered sky talk and broadband in april still not on !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi deanlfc,

I am really sorry to read about the issues you have been experiencing whilst trying to activate our Broadband and Talk service through Sky, this is definitely not how we want your experience to be when joining.

I apologise that these circumstances have led you to cancel down these services for the second time.

I hope that you may consider us again in the future, without these problems occurring and hopefully we can provide you with the customer service that we aim to provide.

Many thanks.
      Sky eService Team

Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help
      My Sky and Sky iD https://mysky.sky.com

IWasNotTheEnemy is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: LWWIL
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Now TV
      Thanks

Re: ordered sky talk and broadband in april still not on !!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 'tie pair' - as in the data/voice pairs your line connects to in the exchange. If there is a card issue at the exchange then the data tie pairs are likely to be faulty and, until resolved, no broadband can be provided
      -------------------------------------------

Useful Sticky: - How To Obtain Your Router Stats, BT Speed Test, Check For Test Socket