Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sudden drop in speed from 735 kbs to 35 kbs help???

This is a discussion on Sudden drop in speed from 735 kbs to 35 kbs help??? within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; I haven't got another filter that works I tried the spare I've got but then I can't connect to the ...

gesus is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: Sudden drop in speed from 735 kbs to 35 kbs help???

I haven't got another filter that works I tried the spare I've got but then I can't connect to the internet.

In terms of the wiring is there anyway to upload a photo? as its hard to explain but I'll try on the left theres 2 wires connected to the middle terminal (1 blue & 1 green with white dashes) and 1 wire connected to the bottom terminal (Orange with white dashes) on the right there's 2 wires connected to the middle terminal (1 white with blue dashes & 1 orange) there's also 5 wires that aren't connected to anything

My flatmate doesn't download really I'm the downloader and I don't use P2P or torrents all my downloads are http. It's really starting to annoy me I'm downloading at 20 kbs at the moment and I'm pretty sure about 1130ish it'll go back up to 700+

2. Advertisement
      Isitme is online now Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,627 Times in 1,589 Posts

Re: Sudden drop in speed from 735 kbs to 35 kbs help???

In terms of the wiring is there anyway to upload a photo?
      Scroll down below the posting box and you will see a Manage Attachments button. Click this and it will bring up a pane, click the Browse button and go to your photo, then ckick the Upload button. Repeat for subsequent photos. There are other ways, but that is the simplest to explain

TomD

Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of SkyUser.

Useful Utilites

Inssider 2/ TCPOptimiser /Test Socket

Note - When downloading always select the Custom install or you will end up with stuff you don't want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12