Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Message from the Sky Broadband Team

This is a discussion on Message from the Sky Broadband Team within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Well, thanks for going through the site and writing to this forum. But how do you explain when you do ...

kavassery is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Maidenhead
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

SKY Customer Service

Well, thanks for going through the site and writing to this forum. But how do you explain when you do not have any clue about the fix date on a problem with your partner, Telent? I cannot believe any business will not have a hold on their partner who deliver critical business component for them?

2. Advertisement
      Anonymous is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: UK
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Wheelie View Post
      No idea and I wouldn't like to hazard a guess either.

Its safe to say though that the most vocal members on here are the ones who are having real problems not minor ones as most seem to be having.
      I disagree with RedDwarfCrew's earlier comments. I have tried perhaps 20 times to get through to Tier 3 (via Tier 1 Philippines Call Centre as there is no direct route to Tier 3) & I have never got through (even waiting for over 1 hour on more than 1 occasion). I have called at various different times.

I would have to be very unlucky (even with a sample of 20 random calls you can be reasonably sure that the sample gives some indication of the norm) to have failed to get through on every occasion if the service was good & everyone else but me was happy with it.

I have also read numerous postings on the Web from people with similar problems getting through to Tier 3. So I believe you are being generous to say it is a small number of people who have problems with Sky.

Sky may well have a huge number of customers who connect & don't have any problems. My assertion is that once you have any technical issue, a large proportion of people who want help can't get it, through lack of support systems & lack of competent staff. So the total number of Sky connections is a complete Red Herring here. It's like saying 90% of the UK population have not regularly had poor service from the NHS - that's because a lot of people are healthy & don't use the NHS regularly! I would be interested in how many people contact Sky because they have problems & what percentage of those people were happy with Sky service!!!!
      Last edited by Anonymous; 21-11-06 at 11:39 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678