Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Just gone past three days started on the 3rd

This is a discussion on Just gone past three days started on the 3rd within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hi Have started my connection with sky around 1:30 PM on the 3rd I have a Jpeg below to show ...

siege2 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: FenceHouses
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2304n
      Sky TV: Other
      Thanks

Just gone past three days started on the 3rd

Hi Have started my connection with sky around 1:30 PM on the 3rd I have a Jpeg below to show the only slight change is the snr around 2 should the training be altering these settings somehow ?
      Kenneth
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just gone past three days started on the 3rd-day-three-complete.jpg  

2. Advertisement
      Isitme is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,602 Posts

Re: Just gone past three days started on the 3rd

It would have been better if you had stuck with your original post on this as it saves a ;lot of unnecessary questions. New Sky installed just now

Give it tonight for DLM to start and if it doesn't call Sky and ask them to start it manually. From what I have seen DLM can do a better job of it than someone in Tier 1, so it is better getting it run properly.

It is possible DLM is having trouble deciding if your reported figures are accurate, so is taking more time to start. Reboot your router now and this may give it a kick in the pants.

TomD

Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of SkyUser.

Useful Utilites

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wifi_information_view.html/ TCPOptimiser /Test Socket

Note - When downloading always select the Custom install or you will end up with stuff you don't want.

siege2 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: FenceHouses
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2304n
      Sky TV: Other
      Thanks

Re: Just gone past three days started on the 3rd

Will do the router reboot when I get back to my house . At my brother in laws at the moment on my Android atm . Will follow on with new results to the forementioned post .
      Kenneth