Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up


    Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.


    Advertisement

    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Results 11 to 20 of 36

    Doe's Sky Offfer Broadband Without TV & Phone

    This is a discussion on Doe's Sky Offfer Broadband Without TV & Phone within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; well no, cause no 1s actually answered if sky provide just broadband with Tv & phone how much is it ...

    1. #11
      Nofews's Avatar
      Nofews is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Posts
      51
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Doe's Sky Offfer Broadband Without TV & Phone

      well no, cause no 1s actually answered if sky provide just broadband with Tv & phone how much is it a month & do they require u sign into another contract ?


    2. Advertisement
    3. #12
      User05's Avatar
      User05 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Posts
      3,030
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 171 Times in 164 Posts

      Re: Doe's Sky Offfer Broadband Without TV & Phone

      I see. At least you've stopped your whining and realised your broadband issue is self inflicted.

      I doubt many people want to help someone as ignorant as yourself, but if they do I commend their patience. I certainly don't have any patience for uneducated little children like yourself. I suggest you refer to a great thing called 'google' - it should bring you to sky.com where you can research yourself whether you can get broadband without tv and st.

    4. #13
      steelysteph's Avatar
      steelysteph is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Lancaster
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: VM Hub 3
      Sky TV: 2TB Minnie Mous
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Posts
      400
      Thanks
      27
      Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts

      Re: Doe's Sky Offfer Broadband Without TV & Phone

      Quote Originally Posted by User05 View Post
      I see. At least you've stopped your whining and realised your broadband issue is self inflicted.

      I doubt many people want to help someone as ignorant as yourself, but if they do I commend their patience. I certainly don't have any patience for uneducated little children like yourself. I suggest you refer to a great thing called 'google' - it should bring you to sky.com where you can research yourself whether you can get broadband without tv and st.

    5. #14
      Nofews's Avatar
      Nofews is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Posts
      51
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Doe's Sky Offfer Broadband Without TV & Phone

      Then I suggest this forum is no longer needed, & Google will fulfill every ones questions I guess unlimited broadband is 15 without Sky talk what about current customers ? do we drop TV & Sky talk and just pay 15 or does this require a contract ?

      Contract = All services scraped!

    6. #15
      User05's Avatar
      User05 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Posts
      3,030
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 171 Times in 164 Posts

      Re: Doe's Sky Offfer Broadband Without TV & Phone

      Quote Originally Posted by Nofews View Post
      Contract = All services scraped!
      Cheerio, then.

    7. #16
      steelysteph's Avatar
      steelysteph is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Lancaster
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: VM Hub 3
      Sky TV: 2TB Minnie Mous
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Posts
      400
      Thanks
      27
      Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts

      Re: Doe's Sky Offfer Broadband Without TV & Phone

      Quote Originally Posted by Nofews View Post
      Then I suggest this forum is no longer needed, & Google will fulfill every ones questions I guess unlimited broadband is 15 without Sky talk what about current customers ? do we drop TV & Sky talk and just pay 15 or does this require a contract ?

      Contract = All services scraped!
      Ta ta, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

    8. #17
      Sanity's Avatar
      Sanity is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Virgin XL
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Virgin XXL
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Posts
      173
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

      Re: Doe's Sky Offfer Broadband Without TV & Phone

      Quote Originally Posted by Nofews View Post
      Then I suggest this forum is no longer needed, & Google will fulfill every ones questions I guess unlimited broadband is 15 without Sky talk what about current customers ? do we drop TV & Sky talk and just pay 15 or does this require a contract ?

      Contract = All services scraped!
      Who are you planning to pay your line rental to? And yes, if you want different services to what you currently have, a 5 year old could figure out you will have to sign a contract.

      I'm guessing you're about 15 and are one of those callers we get who know very little but pretend they are experts, and hurl abuse at staff if they don't like what they hear.

      As for your comment about always running your BB on an extension cable, if you're silly enough to think that a cable meant to carry only a phone signal won't affect the speed or quality of your internet, you really, as most here have said, aren't worth bothering with.

    9. #18
      Nofews's Avatar
      Nofews is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Posts
      51
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Doe's Sky Offfer Broadband Without TV & Phone

      Just came back to BRAG! Back up to 14.5Meg, In real terms receive 14.5Meg not Skys terminology of "up to" crap

      No cause unlike some of you Sky Fan boys who probably receive Sky VIP Free Internet, Tv, & Phone some of us actually pay for this trash I just count my blessing in being tech savvy enough to bump diz bitch up to work in my favor.

      I'll be happy to cut line rental & pay 1 off fee, Then jump ship to BeThere.

      This forum is Biased & filled with Sky Employee's who protest this forum is not linked to Sky & obviously just protect Sky till the moon burns up

    10. #19
      Isitme's Avatar
      Isitme is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Central Scotland
      Posts
      34,131
      Thanks
      64
      Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,602 Posts

      Re: Doe's Sky Offfer Broadband Without TV & Phone

      So you are still with Sky and get your 14.5Mb, I would not brag about if I were you. There is a little guy in Sky who watches your posts and as soon as you are happy with your speed, he flicks a switch and dumps your speed down again. The sooner you move over to BE, out of his clutches, the better.

      TomD


      Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of SkyUser.


      Useful Utilites

      http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wifi_information_view.html/ TCPOptimiser /Test Socket

      Note - When downloading always select the Custom install or you will end up with stuff you don't want.





    11. #20
      User05's Avatar
      User05 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Posts
      3,030
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 171 Times in 164 Posts

      Re: Doe's Sky Offfer Broadband Without TV & Phone

      Quote Originally Posted by Nofews View Post
      Just came back to BRAG! Back up to 14.5Meg, In real terms receive 14.5Meg not Skys terminology of "up to" crap

      No cause unlike some of you Sky Fan boys who probably receive Sky VIP Free Internet, Tv, & Phone some of us actually pay for this trash I just count my blessing in being tech savvy enough to bump diz bitch up to work in my favor.

      I'll be happy to cut line rental & pay 1 off fee, Then jump ship to BeThere.

      This forum is Biased & filled with Sky Employee's who protest this forum is not linked to Sky & obviously just protect Sky till the moon burns up
      So, you're still on Sky?

      Sky = 1
      You = -50

      (I gave you minus 50 points for having the intelligence equivalent to that of a new-born).

      Go to bed, you prepubescent little moron.

     

     
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    SkyUser - Copyright © 2006-2017. SatDish and NewsreadeR | SkyUser is in no way affiliated with Sky Broadband / BSkyB
    RIPA NOTICE: NO CONSENT IS GIVEN FOR INTERCEPTION OF PAGE TRANSMISSION