Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Doe's Sky Offfer Broadband Without TV & Phone

This is a discussion on Doe's Sky Offfer Broadband Without TV & Phone within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; well no, cause no 1s actually answered if sky provide just broadband with Tv & phone how much is it ...

Nofews is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Doe's Sky Offfer Broadband Without TV & Phone

well no, cause no 1s actually answered if sky provide just broadband with Tv & phone how much is it a month & do they require u sign into another contract ?

2. Advertisement
      User05 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

I see. At least you've stopped your whining and realised your broadband issue is self inflicted.

I doubt many people want to help someone as ignorant as yourself, but if they do I commend their patience. I certainly don't have any patience for uneducated little children like yourself. I suggest you refer to a great thing called 'google' - it should bring you to sky.com where you can research yourself whether you can get broadband without tv and st.

steelysteph is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Lancaster
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: VM Hub 3
      Sky TV: 2TB Minnie Mous
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by User05 View Post
      I see. At least you've stopped your whining and realised your broadband issue is self inflicted.

I doubt many people want to help someone as ignorant as yourself, but if they do I commend their patience. I certainly don't have any patience for uneducated little children like yourself. I suggest you refer to a great thing called 'google' - it should bring you to sky.com where you can research yourself whether you can get broadband without tv and st.

Exchange:
      Thanks

Then I suggest this forum is no longer needed, & Google will fulfill every ones questions I guess unlimited broadband is 15 without Sky talk what about current customers ? do we drop TV & Sky talk and just pay 15 or does this require a contract ?

Contract = All services scraped!

Exchange:
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nofews View Post
      Cheerio, then.

steelysteph is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Lancaster
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: VM Hub 3
      Sky TV: 2TB Minnie Mous
      Thanks

Then I suggest this forum is no longer needed, & Google will fulfill every ones questions I guess unlimited broadband is 15 without Sky talk what about current customers ? do we drop TV & Sky talk and just pay 15 or does this require a contract ?

Ta ta, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Sanity is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Virgin XL
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Virgin XXL
      Thanks

Who are you planning to pay your line rental to? And yes, if you want different services to what you currently have, a 5 year old could figure out you will have to sign a contract.

I'm guessing you're about 15 and are one of those callers we get who know very little but pretend they are experts, and hurl abuse at staff if they don't like what they hear.

As for your comment about always running your BB on an extension cable, if you're silly enough to think that a cable meant to carry only a phone signal won't affect the speed or quality of your internet, you really, as most here have said, aren't worth bothering with.

Exchange:
      Thanks

Just came back to BRAG! Back up to 14.5Meg, In real terms receive 14.5Meg not Skys terminology of "up to" crap

No cause unlike some of you Sky Fan boys who probably receive Sky VIP Free Internet, Tv, & Phone some of us actually pay for this trash I just count my blessing in being tech savvy enough to bump diz bitch up to work in my favor.

I'll be happy to cut line rental & pay 1 off fee, Then jump ship to BeThere.

This forum is Biased & filled with Sky Employee's who protest this forum is not linked to Sky & obviously just protect Sky till the moon burns up

Isitme is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,602 Posts

So you are still with Sky and get your 14.5Mb, I would not brag about if I were you. There is a little guy in Sky who watches your posts and as soon as you are happy with your speed, he flicks a switch and dumps your speed down again. The sooner you move over to BE, out of his clutches, the better.

TomD

Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of SkyUser.

Useful Utilites

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wifi_information_view.html/ TCPOptimiser /Test Socket

Note - When downloading always select the Custom install or you will end up with stuff you don't want.

Exchange:
      Thanks

Just came back to BRAG! Back up to 14.5Meg, In real terms receive 14.5Meg not Skys terminology of "up to" crap

No cause unlike some of you Sky Fan boys who probably receive Sky VIP Free Internet, Tv, & Phone some of us actually pay for this trash I just count my blessing in being tech savvy enough to bump diz bitch up to work in my favor.

I'll be happy to cut line rental & pay 1 off fee, Then jump ship to BeThere.

This forum is Biased & filled with Sky Employee's who protest this forum is not linked to Sky & obviously just protect Sky till the moon burns up
      So, you're still on Sky?

Sky = 1
      You = -50

(I gave you minus 50 points for having the intelligence equivalent to that of a new-born).

Go to bed, you prepubescent little moron.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast