Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 63k members.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

401 Unauthorized

This is a discussion on 401 Unauthorized within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Iím sensing some tension hear I didnít mean to cause any as often comes up when browsers go to war ...

Sylar is offline Sky User Member
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD

Re: 401 Unauthorized

Iím sensing some tension hear I didnít mean to cause any as often comes up when browsers go to war all Iíll say is Iím not a sky broadband expert I do know Microsoft products and IE is a good browser and will be even more so when IE 9 comes out. IE isnít as insecure as people think actually in fact a lot of patches come out quick for IE than Firefox so I hear but yes it can have major flaws due to the size of its user base it becomes a target. Itís not eating my RAM so canít comment really on that one and as for it being slow another myth or common misconception these days. However I will happily will install Firefox to try and fix the problem but I am a big believer in fixing the problem with the product you use since I know IE wonít be directly flawed. It could be a weird beta bug affecting it since Iím running a few betas of stuff downloading Firefox as we speak thanks for all your help. Itís just weird it works on IE on my other laptop. Update: Lol my connection is so slow for downloading and page loading right now it wont allow me to download it keeps trying then saying file corrupt and cancelling trying again. Supid Internet. See attached file im amazed it let me upload it.
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 401 Unauthorized-capture.jpg  

2. Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12