Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Sky Sucks (Cancellation)

This is a discussion on Sky Sucks (Cancellation) within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Originally Posted by simonmpoulton Nofews i've read this through and you still dont seem to understand it. In essence you ...

Nofews is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Sky Sucks (Cancellation)

Quote Originally Posted by simonmpoulton View Post
      Nofews i've read this through and you still dont seem to understand it. In essence you have a Line fault caused by your internal wiring, i'd really love to see you get a BT Openreach engineer out and waste his time checking your line then stinging you for a callout charge as your wiring is at fault. BT's/Skys responsibility ends at the master socket and any wiring after that is your responsibility to sort out no ISP is going to send an engineer out to sort out your wiring after the master socket.
      I hope you understand now.
      You are already getting better speeds than several people I know who are stuck with 2mb you dont see them moaning about it either and some are paying more than 12.50/month for it. Really you should appreciate what you have when there are people worse off than yourself.
      Line fault eh, 14Meg connection when told by your people 5-6Meg was all I could receive Put the script card down

2. Advertisement
      IWasNotTheEnemy is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: LWWIL
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Now TV
      Thanks

So if you've now got 14Mbps (after fixing your internal wiring I assume, going by this thread) you're still not happy?

Until your noise issues was fixed 5-6Mbps WAS all you could get (going by stats you pasted earlier in this thread). I think a bit of self-education and understanding about DSL and what can cause issues would be beneficial to you as opposed to just trying to start fights on a forum - you'll just get shot down/the mickey taken/banned
      -------------------------------------------

Useful Sticky: - How To Obtain Your Router Stats, BT Speed Test, Check For Test Socket

User05 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nofews View Post
      Kiss my teeth, I told you not to reply to my future threads so unless you can't read gtfo. Your so rude Id level peg you right into the ground. This is my thread & uve been asked to leave 3Months ago.
      Here, I fixed your post:

Quote Originally Posted by What Nobrains should have typed
      Kiss my teeth. I told you not to reply to my future threads, so unless you can't read, gtfo. You're so rude, I'd level peg you right into the ground. This is my thread and you've been asked to leave three months ago.
      Time to go back to school, kid. Off you go now.

NewsreadeR is offline Site Founder
      Exchange: Marshalls Cross
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks
      Blog Entries

If this thread continues in the way that it has been going we will take the decision to close it.

Whilst I understand frustrations, as a web site we do not and will not accept any personal attacks, rudeness or anything in that sort of direction.

We are a help site, ran by members for our members and not a dumping ground for bitchy comments, or any type of insults.

Closing a thread helps no one in reality, nor does raising people's backs. Any more, and we will just close this thread as well as any others that may appear.

This post is not aimed at any one person.

~ Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ~

Follow us on Twitter @skyuser

SatDish is offline Site Founder
      Exchange: Gravesend, NDGRA
      Broadband ISP: Virgin XXL 200
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Yes
      Thanks
      Blog Entries

Last post deleted and Thread closed, No need for swearing.
      "To help would be a great adventure"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456