Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Mbps speed test where

This is a discussion on Mbps speed test where within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; I tested My Broadband Internet Speed in the site http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed-test/ it shows the Results accurately,fastly in Kbps .The results are ...

sasitharoor is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Mid/Everyday
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Mbps speed test where

I tested My Broadband Internet Speed in the site http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed-test/ it shows the Results accurately,fastly in Kbps .The results are Uploading Speed is 555Kbps,Downloading Speed is 1456Kbps But now i want the Site the check the speed in MBPS..where can i test it help me?Thanks In advance.

2. Advertisement
      joss is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Adwick-le-Street
      Broadband ISP: sky max
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+HDmultiroom
      Thanks

Re: Mbps speed test where

Quote Originally Posted by sasitharoor View Post
      I tested My Broadband Internet Speed in the site IP Details.com : Internet Speed test it shows the Results accurately,fastly in Kbps .The results are Uploading Speed is 555Kbps,Downloading Speed is 1456Kbps But now i want the Site the check the speed in MBPS..where can i test it help me?Thanks In advance.
      The site you link to is just another link to the main Speedtest.net site. Which has to be said is absolutely pants.
      If you want a reliable speed test then use the one provided on Skyuser.
      Or use the test download from Thinkbroadband

re kbps to mbps do the math yourself.
      In base 2 (binary) there are 1024 bits in a kilobit, and 1024 kilobits in a megabit. So in that case you would divide by 1024 to convert kilobit to megabit.