Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sky cst & beyond

This is a discussion on Sky cst & beyond within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Originally Posted by adam90210 I heard the Belfast support are meant to be really good. It will be shame to ...

User05 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: Sky cst & beyond

Quote Originally Posted by adam90210 View Post
      I heard the Belfast support are meant to be really good. It will be shame to see them go.
      Belfast are an outsource centre. A lot of tier 1 there are now ex-CST so it's certainly not the worst call-centre to get through to.

I'm not going to get into a long vent about sky's procedures as it's pointless but the problem lies within the procedures that tier 1 are meant to go through to. Some team leaders (and I quote) tell agents to 'leave their brain at the door'. Says it all really.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackrs1 View Post
      Who are u and waht would u know about tier 1 and cst ??? just out of interest??
      If this is directed at me, then I'm not going to divulge in who I am but I think it's pretty obvious who I work for? Perhaps you don't mean to, but you really do come across as rather abrupt and I'd assume from the previous posts where you edited them after being slated that you were the same in those posts too. If you want to ask me something about tier 1 or CST, then go for it but I'm not getting into specifics.
      Last edited by User05; 19-09-09 at 07:19 PM.

2. Advertisement
      briancst1 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: NIBYS
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Smile Re: Sky cst & beyond

Quote Originally Posted by User05 View Post
      Belfast are an outsource centre. A lot of tier 1 there are now ex-CST so it's certainly not the worst call-centre to get through to.

I'm not going to get into a long vent about sky's procedures as it's pointless but the problem lies within the procedures that tier 1 are meant to go through to. Some team leaders (and I quote) tell agents to 'leave their brain at the door'. Says it all really.

If this is directed at me, then I'm not going to divulge in who I am but I think it's pretty obvious who I work for? Perhaps you don't mean to, but you really do come across as rather abrupt and I'd assume from the previous posts where you edited them after being slated that you were the same in those posts too. If you want to ask me something about tier 1 or CST, then go for it but I'm not getting into specifics.
      well once cst in belfast closes next week then we will have to wait and see what happens next then .....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12