Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky Broadband Poor Customer Service

This is a discussion on Sky Broadband Poor Customer Service within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; I thought I would share my experience with this poorly run company SKY, I joined in October, I put all ...

Daryl_w is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: BT
      Broadband ISP: Sky Connect
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Sky Broadband Poor Customer Service

I thought I would share my experience with this poorly run company SKY,
      I joined in October, I put all my details on the sky website, and found out I was not able to have sky broadband base, so I rang them up and was told I could have sky connect, at 17 a month, this was more than the broadband company that I was already on, so the man the phone then told me I can have this for 10 a month with the sky HD package, I thought this was reasonable, lets do it?
      But I have to do this on the phone and not on the net (no 15), so I asked if I can have this, not a problem the man said, got my first bill no sigh of 15 and also 17 for broadband, alright they made a mistake I will them up, a pleasant lady said she can't find any record but will email her H/O to get it changed. next bill 17 again no credit from last month and no deduction, lets ring again, same excuse, call centre, cannot do anything will email H/O, a month later december bill just come through 17 again, alright lets email them about the 17, and 15 internet offer. I then got a unpleasant email, No record on system so you will have to 17 and no 15 aswell you are contracted for 12 months so you cannot do anything, its like they are laughing at me, not sure what else I can do, but any advise would be good?

2. Advertisement
      Ratcliffes is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Sky Broadband Poor Customer Service

I would request a copy of the recording of the telephone call during which you placed the original order. Tell them that you need it as evidence for the small claims court claim you are about to bring. See if that gets their attention.

wilmore is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 0161
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Sky Broadband Poor Customer Service

They have a crap customer service.
      I phoned them last week, an Asian guy said he was transfering me to the broadband tech, and then hung up.

I then phoned back twice, only to be told to ring back in two hours.