This is a recurring problem from the previous times i have raised a complaint

I have completed the usual checks and the problem is simple

The line is terrible in the evenings it is slow loading web pages

Every single video game played has 120 ping constant and 20 packet loss to every server in the uk

World of Warcraft disconnects every 10 minutes with 5000 ping

I expect a drop in my line in the evenings but it is unusable

I have tried all of the base help and this has not affected the result in performance

A few weird things have happened since the last complaint was registered and fixed whcih for a short while was

My router syncs higher than before

Port Status TxPkts RxPkts Collisions Tx B/s Rx B/s Up Time
WAN PPPoA 199193 263594 0 3064 146114 3:24:43
LAN 178793 130794 0 149214 4572 3:25:31
WLAN 95477 74815 0 294 372 3:25:08
ADSL Link Downstream Upstream
Connection Speed 8128 kbps 448 kbps
Line Attenuation 21.0 db 9.0 db
Noise Margin 6.3 db 24.0 db

This is the maximum for my line which i know is fortunate but this performance is not related in the hours of the week where i am at home and need decent access to my internet connection

Above is a link to a speed test which is actually the best i have received since about 5 o'clock

It usually sits at 300-500 kbs download with the upstream staying the same

Take this for a more relative example

The email i just received from you with the help pictures in took 5 minutes to load in a web based hotmail browser (IE7)

The previous error was solved after a bt engineer was called out to the local exchange as "others" have had this problem (the comment left by the CST member)

I cannot fault the help that i have been given by the CST as they have persisted with my problems I just feel that there has to be a solution as it really is horrendous

Test Result

Test1 comprises of Best Effort Test: -provides background information.
Your DSL connection rate: 8128 kbps(DOWN-STREAM), 448 kbps(UP-STREAM)
IP profile for your line is - 6500 kbps
Actual IP throughput achieved during the test was - 3559 kbps

If you wish to discuss these results please contact your ISP.

If you are experiencing problems with specific applications, servers or websites please contact your ISP for assistance.

Your test has completed please close this window to exit the performance tester.

So to clarify the problem the slow speed is causing ping problems in games and disconnects in WoW the internet still styas on with this disconnects as i dont not lose browsing capability and my voice communications stay up

Extra info

Black sky router on 1.9 firmware
1 pc connected via ethernet
2 Pc's connected via wireless
All pc's suffer speed problems
The wired pc with all the games was formatted on saturday so is clean and is virus free and sufferes the problems when all the other machines are off

Please advise on next course of action as this has been going on for a what seems liek forever you cna contact me on my mobile if you need confirmation of the account name holder password etc as im not willing to send them out in an email, as i am not the account holder but have permission to pursue this problem

Above is an email i sent to CST a few days ago just seeing if any of you had any ideas

Ive jsut experienced the problem again and got my router stats as soon as it happened

Router Statistics

System Up Time: 0:26:55
Port Status TxPkts RxPkts Collisions Tx B/s Rx B/s Up Time
WAN PPPoA 16352 18833 0 240 6234 0:26:06
LAN 19209 16645 0 6554 444 0:26:55
WLAN 0 0 0 0 0 0:26:32
ADSL Link Downstream Upstream
Connection Speed 7648 kbps 448 kbps
Line Attenuation 21.0 db 9.0 db
Noise Margin 6.8 db 24.0 db

Here is the speed test link

My test socket is very inaccessible and all the stats posted are when ive been incuring problems in the evenings