Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Losing patience

This is a discussion on Losing patience within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; im new too this site and just read your prob mine was a case where i had too lift the ...

mrmagoomc4 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01333
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Losing patience

im new too this site and just read your prob mine was a case where i had too lift the phone too get internet access at times as i could clearly here the signal coming through also lifting the reciever would kill the connection too so it was an obvious fault on the line that sky or bt wouldnt accept so i phoned sky quite alot explained my prob and eventually sky got a bt engineer too fix the prob of which sky paid the bill for so all i can say is sky will sort it out if you have a line fault i told them im not happy with the service and want something done about my intermitent prob over lasy year n half etc once they have done the ussual avenues it comes down too a line fault ask them what there prepared too do about it as you are paying them money for a service your not recieving.
      alternately you can phone bt and say you have a line fault you want repairing which is what you pay line rental for which your prepared too swop the service with sky if they dont do something about it basically just tell them your ****** of with situation etc, i got sick of being nice on the phone theres only so many times you can put up with the same crap before you get into rant status dont go in guns blazing effin n blinding especially with sky i found that when i asked too speak too a resident supervisor i got the response i wanted hope this helps

2. Advertisement
      mrmagoomc4 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01333
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Losing patience

me again heres a link from openreach have a look
      Openreach Home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12