Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

IP address Blacklisted.....

This is a discussion on IP address Blacklisted..... within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; I wonder if anybody can help. I run a website that has a forum, and it sends out e-mails for ...

jakewc2 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Covent Garden
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: D-Link DSL-2640S
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

IP address Blacklisted.....

I wonder if anybody can help. I run a website that has a forum, and it sends out e-mails for notifications of one reason or another. I have discovered that some ISP's have blacklisted my domain IP address as they think its spam. I have found a few of the ISP's help sections have a way of asking to be removed from their black list.

My problem is, for past couple of days, I have found that I no longer receive e-mails from my domain to my inbox, and was wondering if my IP Domain e-mail had been blacklisted. I tried calling Sky support and got told that they have no way of telling, plus no way of removing my domain IP address from the blacklist even if there was one.

Is that true? Is there anyway to find out, and and get my Domain IP added to Sky's Ihitelist?

Thanks for your help.

John.

2. Advertisement
      Nigelh is offline Sky User Beta tester
      Exchange: Hitchin
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: and Multiroom
      Thanks

Re: IP address Blacklisted.....

I'm not sure if this helps, but have you checked the web mail facility, if they have gone ito the online spam folder you wont get them, if they are in there you can add your address to the approved list.

Also you can check if you are on general blacklists, by checking the sites one is Spamhaus, I know there is another but don't know the name. If you are blocked in error on these, you can request via their websites that they unblock you. Good luck