Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

No info on the BT tracker about my orders?

This is a discussion on No info on the BT tracker about my orders? within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hi all, After looking on my home phone number i get this info: More Info'd: So basically i cant see ...

ozzie987 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

No info on the BT tracker about my orders?

Hi all,

After looking on my home phone number i get this info:

More Info'd:

So basically i cant see any orders at all for a CEASE of AOL or provide of SKY BB.

Have they not processed my order and have i not cancelled AOL even if i asked for my MAC code? It will soon be a month since i requested my mac code from AOL but no idea when it will cease (if it even will)

Help!

2. Advertisement
      bulldog is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: WNCSN
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      People will correct me if i'm wrong but from what ive read it can take awhile when did you order btw
      Last edited by Wheelie; 21-09-06 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Please do not quote the preceding post. Please use QUOTE sparingly if you wish to aim a reply at a user then please use @User Name this helps us to keep the forum tidy and posts more compact. Thanks

ozzie987 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Erm, well my activation date was the 13th and the router arrived about the 4th so about the 1st or 2nd of sept?

Wheelie is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Stanmore LWSTAN
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      Welcome to the site ozzie

bulldog is correct it can takes some time for orders to show up but since you are saying that your activation date was the 13th I would advise you to call SkyBB as there is something not right there.
      Ray

Some Advice.. Its always advisable to inform your old ISP as soon as you have migrated that you have moved.

If you would like to know the straight line distance to your exchange then
      click here
      Would you like an idea of the possible speeds you will get with the Max Package then click here or for the Connect Package then click here

nifts is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      you got the same problem as me phone them it has got stuck and sky and bt both being thick do not get it so you are in limbo i phoned yesterday to explain this and the bloke on the phone said oh its got stuck oo

i said so what u saying i have to go through it all again , no no he said i get it sorted esculate i will , yeh yeh phoned again today cos i dont trust sky as far as i could throw em and what did i get ???? as i thought they have had to put it through a gain i am fumin and on to them right away i want blood for this shody service infact i might just cancel the lot

they dont know their arses from their elbows