ok, heres the update on the situation at hand. I have been on the phone for 2, 3 weeks now been passed back n forth from sky to bt, from bt to sky. I clearly stated the problem as the LCP dropping was still happening from the phone master socket & was later told it is the exchange problem sending to much info to my router & when it gets to much, it drops my connection & reconnects.

Anyways, because im using Sky Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT & the sky staff told me there is nothing they can do & on some calls, it was like explaining abc to a 4 year old.

So, I know i shouldnt, but i got my trusty Linksys Wireless-G ADSL Gateway with SpeedBooster WAG54GS V1.1 & i have ran it for 4 days & not a single LCP drop. So, i re connected my netgear one up & it only took 2 hours before i got a LCP drop. So, i went back to my own & it runs perfect.

So, my final conclusion is, the router sky provide seriously stinks & must of been so rubbish, sky got them dirt cheap.

Maybe some routers can cope with the overloading of data better than others? All i know, from my readings, the netgear we get is supposed to be better than my old one. I guess u can never really tell until u use it.