Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Changing phoneline

This is a discussion on Changing phoneline within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hello, I'm currently with Sky BB , TV and Talk. My mum recently cancelled all the services a month ago ...

Getox is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Connect
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Changing phoneline

Hello, I'm currently with Sky BB, TV and Talk. My mum recently cancelled all the services a month ago as she has moved into her new husbands house. My dad is moving back into the home and wants to reactivate the Sky TV and BB service, but not the phone.

He also wants to change the current home number to his previous home number (which, are both in the same area)

We've been in touch with Sky today and he's created a new customer account and Sky are sending him a new activation/viewing code this week. We was also told that we have the internet for another 10days untill it dies out completely (the service was paid up untill today)

My question is... will changing the phone number affect Sky BB? How long will it take to reactivate the internet on my dads account as we have all the equipment set up and ready.

thanks
      Last edited by Getox; 24-05-08 at 09:45 PM.

2. Advertisement