Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Need Help

This is a discussion on Need Help within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; No reply as yet...

SkyGaveMeMyMoneyBack is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Yorkshire
      Broadband ISP: who knows what they have me on today
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Need Help

No reply as yet

2. Advertisement
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Once again a HUGE ty to IsItMe for the email address received this today....

Dear Mr & Mrs XXXXX
      Customer Account Number:XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for your recent email addressed to Mr Darroch in regards to difficulties with your Sky broadband Account. I have been requested to respond on his behalf.

I can only offer you my sincere apologies that your experience with regard to Sky Broadband has been so poor and that you have been inconvenienced as a result. I will not attempt to justify the service youíve received recently, suffice to say weíve let you down and Iím disappointed that youíve gained such a poor impression of us.

Iím sorry that your recent experience has caused you to question the level of service provided. We very much value the support of our subscribers and will always attempt to act speedily to resolve any unwarranted problems, which may arise on a customerís account.

I am very concerned to learn of the problems you have encountered and that they have not been resolved before now. I hope you will accept my apologies on behalf of Sky for the unsatisfactory service you received.

We want all our customers to get the best possible service and clearly this has not been your experience. Please be assured that we are taking your complaint very seriously and will be addressing the matter with the appropriate training personnel.

Our records show that the migration from the Connect package to the Mid package was attempted in May 2007, regretfully this order was rejected. I have now placed a new migration request to the Mid package which will take between 10-14 days to complete. I will personally track this migration in order to confirm that the order completes.

With regards to the monies overcharged in light of the above you have been over charged on 12 occasions including April 2008 payment of £17.00 which will will be requested on 5 April 2008 along with the other Sky subscription charges totalling £65.00. You have therefore been overcharged £144.00 in total, you have previously been credited with £84.00. I have applied a further credit of £60.00 to your Sky account as of today's date. Please note as we are within the billing window the £65.00 previously advised will still be requested.

We want all our customers to get the best possible service. I'm sorry we've let you down and in view of the difficulties you've outlined, I've arranged for you to receive a credit of £50.00 which has been applied to your Sky account.

I'd like to thank you for bringing your experiences to our attention and apologise again for your inconvenience.

I hope I have been able to address the issues you have raised. Please feel free to contact us directly on the details shown if you have any outstanding issues of concern.

Kind regards

Alan b is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: 2 x Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Seems like you have a result if this latest migration to Mid goes through OK.

Isitme is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,602 Posts

That's great, let hope that in a couple of weeks all your troubles will be behind you and you can start enjoying using broadband as you should from the beginning.

TomD

Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of SkyUser.

Useful Utilites

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wifi_information_view.html/ TCPOptimiser /Test Socket

Note - When downloading always select the Custom install or you will end up with stuff you don't want.

Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alan b View Post
      Seems like you have a result if this latest migration to Mid goes through OK.
      Thank you Alan x

Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Isitme View Post
      That's great, let hope that in a couple of weeks all your troubles will be behind you and you can start enjoying using broadband as you should from the beginning.
      Thanks hon I owe you BIG time. I had been going round in circles before you pointed me in the right direction xxxxxxxxx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123