Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Slight Hiccup!!

This is a discussion on Slight Hiccup!! within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; It now seems that my test on my main username email address did get through to my friend and I ...

xblade is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Troon
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: Slight Hiccup!!

It now seems that my test on my main username email address did get through to my friend and I have had a reply from him, although I am still a little confused why I had a copy of it in my Outlook inbox!

Can someone please confirm the correct details for other email addresses that I wish to set up

I understand that I follow the same stages as the tutorial sets out for setting up the primary email address, but I am a little unsure of the fine details for other email addresses

IE in the 'User Information I put new email address - anything@sky.com
      and in the 'Logon Information' - main username@sky.com and password or is it something different?

I thought it would have to be the main logon details for my Sky account though, as with other ISP's

Can anyone advice?
      Thanks
      Last edited by xblade; 06-02-08 at 10:14 PM.

2. Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123