Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Switching from Connect to LLU - "Cancellation"?

This is a discussion on Switching from Connect to LLU - "Cancellation"? within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; I sent a ticket via Cara is it? (online support thing) to Sky last week about moving from Connect to ...

lordmuggins is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: NINY
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Switching from Connect to LLU - "Cancellation"?

I sent a ticket via Cara is it? (online support thing) to Sky last week about moving from Connect to Mid since our exchange was upgraded. They replied saying they put in the request for us to be transferred over.

Now, I noticed on My Sky on sky.com, it says our Connect is "pending cancellation", but that Mid is scheduled to come on "due to high demand" (I have a small exchange, hmm?) at Jan 7.

Does this sound right? After getting a 80 bill from Sky this month for 3 mobile calls, Im not prepared for another messup by them!

Matt

2. Advertisement
      TSx
      TSx is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Not on Sky
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Switching from Connect to LLU - "Cancellation"?

Sounds right. On the systems sky staff use when you call, an in progress migration will show as two lines - Connect (Pending Cancel) and Sky B/M/M (Pending Upgrade)
      I am not posting officially on behalf of Sky. I am posting individual thoughts and advice.
      Sky Broadband Provisioning: 08705 515 515 - Option 1, Option 1, Option 3