Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky Broadband in Tenby Pembrokeshire SA70

This is a discussion on Sky Broadband in Tenby Pembrokeshire SA70 within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hi all, Second post so hope I put this in right thread,just a little something about my area and broadband ...

crawl Gear is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: 17 CONNECT
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Sky Broadband in Tenby Pembrokeshire SA70

Hi all,

Second post so hope I put this in right thread,just a little something about my area and broadband in my town, for the last couple of weeks been talking to people you know about different things and all and broadband pops up.

Well quite a lot of people have been trying to sign up to sky broadband you know the 26 or the 19 deal and they are being told sky broadband ( LLU )is not in your area so they are going to other isp when I tell them I'm on sky with the speed and price I pay they are well p*s*ed off.It great for me I think I'm the only one in my area on sky so come on sky LLU Tenby exchange and think of the business that you will have.

2. Advertisement
      penrhyn is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Long Eaton
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD 1TB Box
      Thanks

Re: Sky Broadband in Tenby Pembrokeshire SA70

Sadly you only have around 3240 residential subscribers, so I doubt you will anywhere near the top of their LLU list. There are no LLU operators at the Tenby exchange, its too small.