Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BT order tracker

This is a discussion on BT order tracker within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Got my mac code on Monday from Pipex and phoned Sky the same day. Got router and letter midweek very ...

rottweiler is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      Got my mac code on Monday from Pipex and phoned Sky the same day. Got router and letter midweek very good service. Checked the BT tracker and no orders have been placed. Letter says going live on the 20th looks like its going to be delayed.

2. Advertisement
      skyBBuser is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Thank you very much!

So the problem that remains now is why I am not getting to the Internet.
      Why my router is getting "Chap authorisation failed"?

The login credentials for the router are not visible ( as we well know), so is it possible that it was not properly set?

Wheelie is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Stanmore LWSTAN
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      Welcome to the site rottweiler

Its nice to see things going as they should and yes its quite possible that activation could be around 7 days later.

@skyBBuser
      As I suggested earlier give TS or Provisioning a call and explain whats happening I had that problem and they sorted out.
      Ray

Some Advice.. Its always advisable to inform your old ISP as soon as you have migrated that you have moved.

If you would like to know the straight line distance to your exchange then
      click here
      Would you like an idea of the possible speeds you will get with the Max Package then click here or for the Connect Package then click here

skyBBuser is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

I signed to the forum as an act of a desperate man looking for a decision. In the last 10 days I have called different SKY depts probably 40 times.

TS service says – your line is not activated call Provisioning. Guess what? Provisioning says: Your line is active since 7th of Sep - call TS.

Today I called BT – they told me that there is nothing that can do for me. The phrase was: “Your line is ready to accept SKY broadband”.

When I go home tonight I will be again on the phone for who knows how long. Last night the waiting time for TS was 37 mins.

Wheelie is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Stanmore LWSTAN
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      Really sorry mate but since we are all new to SkyBB all we can do here really is tell people of our own experiences withe them and what we have leaned over the years with other ISP's etc.

I hope you manage to get it sorted soon
      Ray

Some Advice.. Its always advisable to inform your old ISP as soon as you have migrated that you have moved.

If you would like to know the straight line distance to your exchange then
      click here
      Would you like an idea of the possible speeds you will get with the Max Package then click here or for the Connect Package then click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12