Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Easynet - Project Filtering?

This is a discussion on Easynet - Project Filtering? within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Originally Posted by Isitme Sorry, but you are the one who is complaining about not getting large files to your ...

d4rkskies is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Base
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Easynet - Project Filtering?

Quote Originally Posted by Isitme View Post
      Sorry, but you are the one who is complaining about not getting large files to your clients. If you were using a business class ISP you would have reason to complain, with Sky you don't.

The problems with RS seem to rise every now and then, if you have a read of this very long thread and the links it contains, you will get an idea of what has been done to overcome the difficulties you are experiencing.
      Sorry, my post was maybe a little pointed - hence the smiley. Most of my problems are to do with downloading from rapidshare - doesn't matter what or what size.

Surely if Sky are purposely interfering in this, then they should update their T&C's. As for not having a reason to complain - TBH, if the ISP is providing a service and blocking or interfering with a service such as Rapidshare, then they should inform their customers and amend the T&C's.

So to say customer's don't have the right to complain is a little strange.

I'll contact Sky and post back if there's anything useful back from them,

2. Advertisement
      Isitme is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,602 Posts

Sorry, I forgot to put the in link to the long thread.
      Here it is - Are sky blocking rapidshare.com?

TomD

Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of SkyUser.

Useful Utilites

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wifi_information_view.html/ TCPOptimiser /Test Socket

Note - When downloading always select the Custom install or you will end up with stuff you don't want.

misfit96 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Other
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by d4rkskies View Post
      Sorry, my post was maybe a little pointed - hence the smiley. Most of my problems are to do with downloading from rapidshare - doesn't matter what or what size.

Surely if Sky are purposely interfering in this, then they should update their T&C's. As for not having a reason to complain - TBH, if the ISP is providing a service and blocking or interfering with a service such as Rapidshare, then they should inform their customers and amend the T&C's.

So to say customer's don't have the right to complain is a little strange.

I'll contact Sky and post back if there's anything useful back from them,
      this may be a way to get out of your contract but complaining to sky isnt going to change a thing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)