Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sky portal

This is a discussion on Sky portal within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Thanks for that Leon I am more curious about it than anything else...

Wheelie is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Stanmore LWSTAN
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      Thanks for that Leon

I am more curious about it than anything else
      Ray

Some Advice.. Its always advisable to inform your old ISP as soon as you have migrated that you have moved.

If you would like to know the straight line distance to your exchange then
      click here
      Would you like an idea of the possible speeds you will get with the Max Package then click here or for the Connect Package then click here

2. Advertisement
      sav
      sav is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Brixton
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      I have never been able to login to the sky portal this is the email i received from sky customer services after informing them if they can reset my password and username so i can login to the portal.

I can confirm that at present, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the Sky Portal website. This is under investigation and we do aim to have it resolved as soon as possible.
      If I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact us on the details shown above.

Kind regards

Nice

Unregistered Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      I'm another new user who can't login.

Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      Welcome to the site Unregistered

Please do register with us we don't bite honest and it will make life a lot easier for people to follow your posts thanks.

Yep I am still not able to get on it either thats now 5 days
      Ray

Some Advice.. Its always advisable to inform your old ISP as soon as you have migrated that you have moved.

click here
      Would you like an idea of the possible speeds you will get with the Max Package then click here or for the Connect Package then click here

Unregistered Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

Smile

Since I started using Sky BB a week ago I've also never been able to log in on the Sky BB Portal site, and I also could not login to various other sites, or go to checkout links on shopping sites.

In the last few minutes I've found the cause of my problems:- When I've installed the McAfee Security Center software that comes bundled with Sky BB I've somehow configured the Pivacy Centre settings to REJECT all cookies (See Privacy Service / Manage User Accounts / (select user) / Edit / Cookies).

Since I changed the setting to accept all cookies I've been able to logon to the SKY BB Portal, and to go to ckeckout links, etc., without any further problems.

(NB. Anyone know how you set-up the 5 additional Sky e-mail addresses to which you are entitled with Sky BB, as I cannot see anything on the Portal that allows additional e-mail addresses to be set-up?)

Cheers,
      Paul.
      Last edited by Wheelie; 16-09-06 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Please do not quote the preceding post. Please use QUOTE sparingly if you wish to aim a reply at a user then please use @User Name this helps us to keep the forum tidy and posts more compact. Thanks

Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      Welcome to the site Paul

Please do register with us we don't bite honest and it will make life a lot easier for people to follow your posts thanks.

Well thats an interest bit of news gald you managed to get in, I am still unable to do so and I have always accepted all cookies since I dont go to that many sites.
      Ray

click here

youravinalarrrf is offline Sky User Beta tester
      Exchange: MYBD
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks
      If and when you ever manage to get into the Sky portal go to the "My Profile" tab which then takes you to "My Sky" from where you need to set up additional users who are then allocated email accounts based on username selected (so be careful what you choose as a username) and you end up with username@sky.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12