Results 1 to 3 of 3
This is a discussion on Sky e-mails within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; I currently have an active sky e-mail address (on the old- not google system) How do I create one for ...
- 13-09-07, 07:55 AM #1
I currently have an active sky e-mail address (on the old- not google system) How do I create one for my partner.
she has an active Mysky where she is an additional user and linked to me so that she can operate the remote record finction but I can't find anywhere on Mysky or the broadband portal to add another e-mail address.
Help much appreciated.------
Advice given is in good faith and if taken is done so at your own risk. If in doubt consult a qualified person.
- 13-09-07, 09:52 AM #2
- 13-09-07, 02:14 PM #3
Re: Sky e-mails
From the Email help section-
+ How do I add a new email account?
You can set up a new email account by logging on to skybroadband.com:
1. Log on by entering your username and password
2. From the skybroadband.com homepage, click on the My Profile button on the header
3. Click on the My Profile link which will direct you to the sky.com site
4. Clicks on the Create and Manage Additional Users link, which will direct you to the site area where you can set up additional users
5. Clicks on the Set up an Additional User link which opens a Create Additional User form
6. Complete the registration details for the additional user (including name, email address, date of birth, place of birth, security question and answer, username and password)
Once this is completed, a new account and email address will be set up.