Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Stuck in Post Active Cancel since February!!

This is a discussion on Stuck in Post Active Cancel since February!! within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; i have not been able to get my broadband running back again with sky since end of january 2007!!, i ...

eazy is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Southall
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Stuck in Post Active Cancel since February!!

i have not been able to get my broadband running back again with sky since end of january 2007!!, i have dealt with the SRT team 3 times not been able to do anything, countless number of false promises, never call back after the promise to, its been escalated 5-6 times, but this is just an excuse so i can wait 2 weeks for a nonexistant reply!!, have been chasin for 8 months now, and finally had enough, wanted to canel everything, yet more false promises saying it will be off in 24 hours, but then you can never get back in touch with the people you want to, finally ive deiceded to go with cable broadband with virgin, when sky yet again tell me i still have to keep paying my 10 a month untill this post active cancel is taken off, so now i can't even leave sky if i want to!! ive been stuck in limbo for months and no one seems to bother to want to help me, anyone here have any ideas??

2. Advertisement
      TSx
      TSx is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Not on Sky
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Stuck in Post Active Cancel since February!!

Quote Originally Posted by eazy View Post
      i have not been able to get my broadband running back again with sky since end of january 2007!!, i have dealt with the SRT team 3 times not been able to do anything, countless number of false promises, never call back after the promise to, its been escalated 5-6 times, but this is just an excuse so i can wait 2 weeks for a nonexistant reply!!, have been chasin for 8 months now, and finally had enough, wanted to canel everything, yet more false promises saying it will be off in 24 hours, but then you can never get back in touch with the people you want to, finally ive deiceded to go with cable broadband with virgin, when sky yet again tell me i still have to keep paying my 10 a month untill this post active cancel is taken off, so now i can't even leave sky if i want to!! ive been stuck in limbo for months and no one seems to bother to want to help me, anyone here have any ideas??
      Try OFCOM - post active cancels do sometimes mean that the charge is still applied, and worst, Sky cannot stop it happening automatically. A quick call to OFCOM explaining Sky are refusing to stop charging you for a non existent service. That, or cancel your direct debit, just pay the cost of the TV and explain to them what you're doing - but I'd imagine they'd still send the bill collectors!

eazy is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Southall
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

any idea how i go about getting the Post active cancel removed??

TSx
      TSx is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Not on Sky
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Post Active Cancels's - if you've been told 5-6 times its been escalated, its been escalated - this means its on a spreadsheet in a queue waiting to be actioned. You might have been waiting since January, but I doubt the post active cancels been there that long...

... in short, its a waiting (for months) game.