Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Eclipse to Sky, advice needed

This is a discussion on Eclipse to Sky, advice needed within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; I am on Sky plus for football, thinking of changing Broadband to either mid or max Sky, as well as ...

paulad is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: billericay
      Broadband ISP: Not on Sky
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Eclipse to Sky, advice needed

I am on Sky plus for football, thinking of changing Broadband to either mid or max Sky, as well as changing telephone so as to have all three under same umbrella. I am currently with Eclipse, good but bit costly. They have just introduced anti spam filter for e/mail and has been good as it has stopped a no. of horrible e/mails i had been receiving. Does Sky have an anti spam filter and is it worth changing, the cost is good but is the service going to be worse? I am on the Billericay exchange, Essex

2. Advertisement
      Koala5 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Dunstable
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Eclipse to Sky, advice needed

Well if it goe's well and you dont have any problems then its great which is the case for me but if you look round the forum you will see there customer service leaves a little bit to be desired, so if you do have problems!!!
      Also the email service is a bit basic no filtering as far as I am aware. You dont have to use Sky email of course.

That said I am a happy customer been with them since last November with no major issues and its as cheap as chips!