Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

how to upgrade from Connect?

This is a discussion on how to upgrade from Connect? within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Ive been trying to upgrade from connect for a while now, because i checked my number on the sky broadband ...

AnzX is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

how to upgrade from Connect?

Ive been trying to upgrade from connect for a while now, because i checked my number on the sky broadband site it now says i can have Base/Mid/Max

So i phoned them and asked and they said they would upgrade us to Mid, a month later still not upgraded. Then i contacted them using http://www.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/kana
      , asking to be upgraded to Max

They replied with this
      Your details have been passed to one of our analysts who are in the process of upgrading your broadband service to receive our Max package.

However, please note that the maximum speed you may receive is up to 7Mb.

If you need further help or information, please reply to this email or contact us on 08705 515 515.
      So then i replied asking to be upgraded to Mid instead...days later they replied with
      I have checked your account and trust that matters have now been fully resolved and that you have experienced no further problems.

If you need further help or information, please reply to this email or contact us on 08705 515 515.
      so im thinking they havnt even bothered doing anything... how can i upgrade?!? >_>

2. Advertisement
      Koala5 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Dunstable
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: how to upgrade from Connect?

You will be upgraded automatically eventually but if you want it now then keep banging on there door. If you are only paying 5 then I wouldn't worry too much but if your paying 17 I can understand your frustration.

AnzX is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: how to upgrade from Connect?

Yeh i am paying 17 i also asked when i phoned them for the 5 thing but they just said they have to upgrade to Mid first