Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sudden change in connection relaibility

This is a discussion on Sudden change in connection relaibility within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Cheer isityou. Now i had a quick google about and i think i have ethernet un-booted. i think my old ...

penry is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Sudden change in connection relaibility

Cheer isityou. Now i had a quick google about and i think i have ethernet un-booted. i think my old bt is booted. Does this sound right. also if i go this option then my connection problem should be sorted cos it will come with the modem downstairs connected to the main bt phone socket. does this sound right?
      One more thing, if this is right, is this not the answer to quite a lot of peoples problems on here. Or is it really easier to sort the modem with tose links i was given?

Thanks steve and isitme youre help has and is appreciated. I can't go on with this dial up style wireless rubbish.

2. Advertisement
      pcoda is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: perivale
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Sudden change in connection relaibility

I got a new router from Sky and the problem appears to be solved. It has been running for three days without losing the connection or slowing down.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123