Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Router.

This is a discussion on Router. within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; The customer services person told me, because I was on the Connect 5 package they send the router out the ...

maxping is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Not on Sky
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Question Router.

The customer services person told me, because I was on the Connect 5 package they send the router out the day you get connected to Sky broadband.
      I am hoping my exchange will be unbundled soon as a couple of big Towns close to me have been recently, the Availability checker still says connect is available for 17 bla bla.

If i do not sign up for connect when it becomes available for 5 and wait until the exchange is unbundled before i order will i get the router before activation as i cannot lose my connection for 3 - 5 days or more.

Thanks in advance.

2. Advertisement
      newskyBOd Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

Re: Router.

i think you will find from many posts on here it can be a bit hit and miss when you get activated when router arrives if it arrives at all in my case

maxping is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Not on Sky
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Router.

I'm trying to find out if its better to wait until your exchange is unbundled before you order, in theory the router will arrive before your line is switched over from your current ISP to Sky?

I have read several threads where people have said if you go for connect first they only send your router out once the line is activated, you are always going to have a few days down time using this method,this is what i am trying to avoid.
      Last edited by maxping; 22-06-07 at 08:53 PM.