Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

How to tell if you have been put on Mid? Plus price question

This is a discussion on How to tell if you have been put on Mid? Plus price question within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Is there anyway of knowing if you have been moved from the Connect package to the Mid ( LLU )? ...

DIRTY HARRY is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: LCCAF
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: SkyHD box
      Thanks

How to tell if you have been put on Mid? Plus price question

Is there anyway of knowing if you have been moved from the Connect package to the Mid (LLU)?

Also i have just looked at my bill online and it says for last month Connect @ 17.99 then it says _ 12.99 (which makes it the 5) but next to it is says discount #5 of 6 months

So does that mean i only have opne more month @ the discounted rate? If so and i have not been moved to the LLU will i have to pay the full 17.99?

Thanks

2. Advertisement
      Alan b is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: 2 x Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: How to tell if you have been put on Mid? Plus price question

Quote Originally Posted by DIRTY HARRY View Post
      Also i have just looked at my bill online and it says for last month Connect @ 17.99 then it says _ 12.99 (which makes it the 5) but next to it is says discount #5 of 6 months
      It should say "Discounted to #5 for 6 Months" in other words 5 for 6 months, for some reason they are no using the pound symbol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alan b View Post
      It should say "Discounted to #5 for 6 Months" in other words 5 for 6 months, for some reason they are no using the pound symbol.
      thats right. it will be 6 months for me at the beginning of july so will that mean they will charge me the full 17.99?

Thanks

Well just got off the phone ti Sky and had to hang up after i got a Indian chap who kept saying " let me get this right you are on Sky talk and what to know your bill?" FFS!!! no Broadband!!!

Well after hanging up and getting through to a n Irish lad i have got some answers! He said that if the 6 moths ran out then i would get charged the 17.99 instead of the 5 offer!!! Then he said that he would get someone to switch me over to the Mid package ASAP, then he so a note saying that i was switched over from connect to mid today!!

So that why i could not connect this morning! and that is why my sync seems to have gone up from 2.5 meg to 3meg but on the down side my SNR has gone from 6db to 3db!! as long as i stay connected i will be happy!!