Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ever spoke to a Helpful Agent?

This is a discussion on Ever spoke to a Helpful Agent? within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hey guys i have not posted on here in a while because sky are on our backs "do not post ...

Iron_Maiden is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Not on Sky
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Ever spoke to a Helpful Agent?

Hey guys i have not posted on here in a while because sky are on our backs "do not post on blogs/forums, you will bring down sky's reputation"

but anyway im back trying to help people with customer service issues im based in belfast, anyway on to the main point,

Have you ever spoken to a really helpful agent, and then next person you speak to is completely useless, and you want to speak to the first agent? well i give you a possible solution, ask the agent for one their chordiant ID and secondly for their avaya ID, Chordiant ID is the system logon and Avaya is the phone system and can be used as a transfer number, so if you are speaking to a helpful agent you can ask them for these details but it is at the agents discretion whether to give the details out or not.

Hope this helps

2. Advertisement
      TSx
      TSx is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Ever spoke to a Helpful Agent?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Maiden View Post
      Hey guys i have not posted on here in a while because sky are on our backs "do not post on blogs/forums, you will bring down sky's reputation"

but anyway im back trying to help people with customer service issues im based in belfast, anyway on to the main point,

Have you ever spoken to a really helpful agent, and then next person you speak to is completely useless, and you want to speak to the first agent? well i give you a possible solution, ask the agent for one their chordiant ID and secondly for their avaya ID, Chordiant ID is the system logon and Avaya is the phone system and can be used as a transfer number, so if you are speaking to a helpful agent you can ask them for these details but it is at the agents discretion whether to give the details out or not.

Hope this helps
      We had a memo from Sky that posting on blogs and forums was acceptable as long as you didn't post anything to bring sky into disrepute or pass on confidential information - they actually encourage it.

also, just to clarify, provisioning agents do not have Avaya ID's and cannot transfer between agents.

newskyBOd Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

thanks for the info interesting when sky employes start dissagreaing on issues no wonder the CS/TECH lines are in such a state but i do appreciate you telling us some inside info

and answer have you ever spoke to a helpful agent i have many times but its like you say everytime you ring you get someone different you have to say the same old story and allways different outcomes
      Last edited by newskyBOd; 01-06-07 at 09:13 AM.

TSx
      Exchange:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newskyBOd View Post
      thanks for the info interesting when sky employes start dissagreaing on issues no wonder the CS/TECH lines are in such a state but i do appreciate you telling us some inside info

and answer have you ever spoke to a helpful agent i have many times but its like you say everytime you ring you get someone different you have to say the same old story and allways different outcomes
      Provisioning is outsourced, which is why we have different systems to Skys. Not sure about the forums/blogs issue though, theres an update on KMS (skys intranet type thing) about it being encouraged...

Keiran2K8 is offline Skyuser Serial Spammer
      Exchange: Redditch
      Broadband ISP: Max & VM VIP-85 & Be* Pro
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      Blog Entries

After all, I think Sky would love to jump to the oppertunaty, As some people who have problems, Some dont bother ringing, As Programs like, WatchDog show people that C/S is usually something to avoid and there are other ways around fixing the problem but not calling that High-fee number!

Its great to hear of the Odd SkyCS posting! Ditto@newSkyBOD,
      For e.x You speak to a decent Agent in... Customer Services who frankly couldnt do enough for you.. And they you hear "Unfortunately, Only Tech Support can deal with this" and you get connected to someone mainly in another country who well to say the least wasnt half good as the previous.

Exchange:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TSx View Post
      Provisioning is outsourced, which is why we have different systems to Skys. Not sure about the forums/blogs issue though, theres an update on KMS (skys intranet type thing) about it being encouraged...

Belfast Customer Services is outsourced as well but our team leaders and ops managers tell us no no do not post. We were told to ignore the KMS update and just not do it.

TSx
      Exchange:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Maiden View Post
      Belfast Customer Services is outsourced as well but our team leaders and ops managers tell us no no do not post. We were told to ignore the KMS update and just not do it.
      Thats really peculiar - not only is the update on KMS, but we had a superuser come round and read it out to us, and then advise us to contact them if we wanted any more information on new media.

The gist of it was 'only be nice' but its still strange

Alan b is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: 2 x Sky+ HD
      Thanks

In answer to the thread title, I once spoke to a helpful agent. It was after I had been activated and my activation letter and router had not turned up, he was really appologetic and said he was typing out an email to somebody else who would look into this for me, all he kept doing was applogising. The router and letter turned up two days latter.

Exchange:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alan b View Post
      In answer to the thread title, I once spoke to a helpful agent. It was after I had been activated and my activation letter and router had not turned up, he was really appologetic and said he was typing out an email to somebody else who would look into this for me, all he kept doing was applogising. The router and letter turned up two days latter.
      Where was the agent based??

Alan b is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: 2 x Sky+ HD
      Thanks

England.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast