Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

From Connect to Mid/Max

This is a discussion on From Connect to Mid/Max within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hey all, I was just wondering how long it generally took for sky to migrate you from the connect package ...

Jeffers is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Penrith/LCPEN
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky+
      Thanks

Question From Connect to Mid/Max

Hey all,

I was just wondering how long it generally took for sky to migrate you from the connect package to the Mid/Max package. I was under the impression they would contact you when it was available (our LLU went active a week after we were connected to the Connect package) so anyone have a rough estimate or is it something I need to phone them up and ask about?

Cheers,

Jeffers

2. Advertisement
      newskyBOd Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

Re: From Connect to Mid/Max

my exchange is enabled for max etc etc etc i asked them all they say is you will recieve a letter by the end of june to switch i think they are fobbing me off because from what i have read they cant really handle the customers they have at the moment on it

its just a case of hold on in there

like i said in another thread they will probably offer me it 2 days before my years contract is up lol

Isitme is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,602 Posts

Much the same here, they just said I would be moved over as soon as they could. What worries me is that if they don't do it soon all the places on my exchange will be taken up with new signings and I will be left on Connect forever. Anybody on my exchange been moved from Connect?

newskyBOd Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

Quote Originally Posted by Isitme View Post
      Much the same here, they just said I would be moved over as soon as they could. What worries me is that if they don't do it soon all the places on my exchange will be taken up with new signings and I will be left on Connect forever. Anybody on my exchange been moved from Connect?

not forever mate mark my words just as your contract is up we will come back to this thread and see if me and you are being transfered to max lol

nsviper is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Cumbernauld (WSCUM)
      Broadband ISP: Connect
      Router: Need to check
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

My exchange got converted on 2nd November 2006 - i've been on Connect since October......AND I'M STILL WAITING TO MOVE TO MID/MAX

grrrrrr
      I don't care if the glass is half full or half empty, i just want to know who's been drinking my pint!!!

Gallery...http://andy-stewart.deviantart.com/gallery

newskyBOd Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

going by your signature they should offer it to you soon tell them your contract is nearly up soon and your thinking about switching would be interesting what they say