Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Very Impressed

This is a discussion on Very Impressed within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Got activated today (my date was the 7th but BT must of been late as BTs order tracker also says ...

mrmojo is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Very Impressed

Got activated today (my date was the 7th but BT must of been late as BTs order tracker also says due on the 7th).

Plugged in, great sync speeds up and down (for my line -- 4500/768 on a 58dB attunuation) and good pings, in the 30ms from NW England which, considered it's interleaved is virtually what I had on IPstream on fastpath.

Couldn't really ask for more - router was delivered on time and activation has went fine.

Upstream speed is only 768k which is low considering I have 14dB of noise margin left on that side, probably could get the full 1.3mbit ADSL2+ upstream sync.

Apart from that, very happy with the service -- let's hope it keeps this way!

2. Advertisement
      SatDish is offline Site Founder
      Exchange: Gravesend, NDGRA
      Broadband ISP: Virgin XXL 200
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Yes
      Thanks
      Blog Entries
      cool and glad your happy with your connection, 768 is the maximum up on the Sky MAX package, thats good download on that attenuation though
      "To help would be a great adventure"