Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

sky connect paying 17 a month

This is a discussion on sky connect paying 17 a month within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; That doesn't neccasarly mean that your exchange has been unbundled, it could mean that it is due to be done ...

Alan b is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: 2 x Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: sky connect paying 17 a month

That doesn't neccasarly mean that your exchange has been unbundled, it could mean that it is due to be done "within the next 6 months". When you enter your details what package does it say you can get, for me it mentions the Connect one.

Your neighbour might be, like me, paying 5 for Connect and not Mid.

2. Advertisement
      newskyBOd Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

Quote Originally Posted by Alan b View Post

Your neighbour might be, like me, paying 5 for Connect and not Mid.

yes correct they are and im paying 17 for exactley the same package why ??????????????

newskyBOd Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

Quote Originally Posted by Alan b View Post
      That doesn't neccasarly mean that your exchange has been unbundled, it could mean that it is due to be done "within the next 6 months". When you enter your details what package does it say you can get, for me it mentions the Connect one.

my whole point from the very start of this thread it says connect yes but it says connect 5 a month not 17 a month which im paying

my point:why should you my neighbor and 1000's of others pay 5 a month and i pay 17 a month

and just to confuse matters even more

i just did a test here
      DSL ZoneUK - Broadband checker

and yup you guessed it SKY LLU is availible

so i undersatnd it has to be unbundelled and then i can goto max

but im still paying 17 lol

people say unbundelled all of that but the fact is i pay 17 a month and you all pay 5 a month for exactley the same package

if you read the whole thread (and im not being rude to you) you will see i have rang sky many times about this and they dont seem to grasp the fact why should you my neighbor and 1000's of others pay 5 a month and i pay 17 a month
      Last edited by newskyBOd; 05-05-07 at 11:53 AM.

DWho is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: WOOLSTON
      Broadband ISP: Connect
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Hi

I have to pay 17 a month for my connect and have been since November 2006. I have phoned and argued that my nieghbours are actually on max and yet I am still on connect...I have read numerous posts of people able to get connect for 5 yet I am still paying 17....

My exchange was unbundled at the end of Dec 2006 and now it is may and I still cannot get mid, or max....

Though I will be eventually be saving money of 8 a month when I have paid off the installation charge of 40....

I just want max so I can get 3 MB instead of the rubbish 1MB i get now...lol

newskyBOd Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

Quote Originally Posted by DWho View Post
      Hi

I have to pay 17 a month for my connect and have been since November 2006. I have phoned and argued that my nieghbours are actually on max and yet I am still on connect...I have read numerous posts of people able to get connect for 5 yet I am still paying 17....

My exchange was unbundled at the end of Dec 2006 and now it is may and I still cannot get mid, or max....

Though I will be eventually be saving money of 8 a month when I have paid off the installation charge of 40....

I just want max so I can get 3 MB instead of the rubbish 1MB i get now...lol

thats even worse than me thats terrible

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345